This is not your typical BDR role. Rather than just focusing on “bookings meetings” or “dialing for dollars” you’ll run the first third of our sales process: owning a territory of accounts, be responsible for selling wide into an organization, conducting discover calls with c-suite prospects, prepping for and facilitating product demos, and continuing to build relationships across the prospect’s organization.
We’ve designed a program to help you build core selling skills that will serve you regardless of the path you take in your career, including: discovery, qualification, overcoming the status quo, reaching and speaking to power, building rapport, constructing a value case, conducting effective meetings and communicating your value.
We are looking for entrepreneurial and self-motivating individuals who enjoy connecting with people and continually want to enhance their listening skills. Beyond developing new business, you’ll also be dedicating 20% of your time to work on revenue projects that you’re passionate about and will help you to build a reputation as a leader at Encapture.
What you’ll do
- Identify and research target accounts
- Craft an outreach strategy by utilizing and innovating on existing Encapture playbooks
- Conduct discovery meetings
- Prep for and conduct product demonstrations
- Help facilitate prospect workshops
- Prepare for and attend industry events
- Exceed expectations on deal creation metrics
- Profit! Our compensation plan is designed to reward boldness and big results!
Who you are
- Love communication (verbal and written) and connecting with new people
- Resilient and energized by challenges
- A problem solver who can think quickly on their toes
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- You love getting feedback, don’t take it personally, and use it to fuel improvement
- Understanding of the challenges and problems of others
Bonus points if you…
- Understand the mortgage or lending process
- Have a background in financial services
- Have technology chops with: Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, Linkedin
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing or social selling